You can buy the festival tickets at the best prices directly on our website.
Tickets are also available for purchase in specialized sales outlets in various countries.
- The ticket bought on pre-sale will be sent by e-mail: you can print it and show it at the festival entrance, at the ticket office, with a valid document (ID, Passport...)
- The ticket is nominal: To purchase the ticket you will need your personal data.
- All children under 16 must always be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians. Download form here.
- Minors between 16 and 18 years old who want access to the festival alone must have a permission slip signed by their parents or legal guardians. It can be downloaded here.
- The Entrance Ticket to the festival and the Camping area will also be available at the Festival Ticket Office, open 24 hours.
- The sale of the daily tickets at the Festival Tills will be open every day from 2am. The tickets will be valid till 12am of the following day.
- Free entrance for under 12-years-old and over 65-years-old. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal tutor or have a written permission signed by their parents or tutors.
- The entrance is free to all the disabled suffering from serious motor diseases ( who do not walk and make use of a weelchair), to all the blind people, the deaf people and to the people suffering from serious phsycological handicaps. A free entrance is also expected to one helper, if needed. The helper will receive just one bracelet, which will not be transferable and will be allowed to stay inside the Festival area for all the time the aided person will stay there.
Pre-registration for disabled: Please send an email to
with the scanned images of your identity document, certificate of disability and health insurance card (percentage greater than or equal to 65 % ); you will then receive an invitation which, along with your original documents you will need to present at the box office of accreditations in order to remove your entry fee.
- The entrance to the Camping allows to get to the Campsite Area and to use all the services (toilets, showers, etc..)
- The Camping Area is stricktly reserved to the Festival visitors: it is necessary therefore to be in possession of the Entrance Ticket to the Festival, to buy the Camping Entrance one.
- The Entrance Ticket to the festival and the Camping area will also be available at the Festival Ticket Office.
- The tent pitch is free of charge.
- Early bird tickets are not refundable, and it is transferable ONLY EXCHANGING THE NAME. The ticket is transferable to third parties ONLY CHANGING THE NAME, through our on-line change name service: click on "My tickets" and follow the instructions. This operation will cost 1€ extra if performed at the same stage of the anticipated sale, and so the price of the ticket will not have made any variations. In case the ticket will be ceded in a presale phase different from the one in which it has been purchased, it will be necessary to pay the difference to the current price.
- The cancellation of just one event WILL NOT give the right for a ticket refund. The refund for the daily ticket (no passes or mini-passes) is allowed just if all the shows of the day are cancelled.
Withdrawal of the ticket and festival expulsion
- The organization reserves a right to withdraw the ticket (no refund) and to expel from the festival the responsibles for unsuited acts according to a respect based logic (robbery in the tents, damaging of properties, drug dealing, violence, etc..).
- Leave your dog at home. We advise that you do NOT bring your dog to Sunsplash as access to both the festival area and all town beaches is not allowed. The only ones who can access the site will be small dogs (up to 8kg in weight). We also do not allow the entry of breeds considered dangerous, such as: Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Doberman, Napolitan Mastiff, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Staffordshire, Canarian Molloser and Fila Brasileiro.
- This year, the concerts area closes from 10 a.m. till 16 p.m.
For more info:
About prices and presales:
About the Festival:
About the campsite:
Infoline: Phone +34 964 305 220